Saturday, October 13, 2012

People

Hi my name is Shalom Re'al Ruth Rineholt I am 11 years old. I live in the Dominican Republic with my family who are missionaries. We live in Alfa Barahona. I remember the first trip when we came to visit and then the second trip with our family is when we stayed to live here. Well that second time we came I met this girl, I was playing with my other friend and my sister Charis when we met Ivelis for the first time. She asked me um if I wanted to be her friend and I said YES and from that day on we are like sisters. When we were in the United States I really missed her like when I am here I really miss my friends in the United States. So one day when we were here about three weeks ago I called Ivelis to come over and sit with me. We were talking about stuff. She has really been through a lot. She was only seven when so many bad things happened to her. I told her that God loves her and she already knew that. I told her that Jesus loved her. And I asked her if she knew Jesus, like really, in her heart and she said "no". I asked her if she wanted to and she said "YES".
So we like prayed and stuff. And She asked Him. She asked Him into her heart. We were both so happy. I am really excited for her!
Love -shalom


No comments:

Post a Comment